Client Onboarding Process
See our steps below in how we handle our tax preparation process.
- Client signs up in our secure Client Portal.
- Client answers questions for the tax season.
- Tax professional provides client with tax document checklist.
- Client uploads necessary documents.
- Tax professional schedules Zoom call to verify client’s identity.
- Tax professional sets deadlines for requested docs and completion of tax preparation.
- Client and tax professional message and chat within client portal.
- Tax professional schedules an appointment to review tax return with Client via Zoom.
- Client electronically signs tax return for filing.
- Client is billed for services rendered.
- Tax preparer electronically files or mails return.
- Final tax forms will be available in the Client Portal or if requested sent via Certified Mail (additional fee).
Check out our referral program to see how you can make additional money.
Fill out the form to the right and someone from our team will respond to you within 48 hours.